Tollcross News‎ > ‎

Edinburgh fire puts three in hospital

posted 9 Feb 2013, 06:35 by Tollcross Junction   [ updated 9 Feb 2013, 06:40 ]

Three people were taken to hospital after a fire broke out at a ground floor flat.

• Fire in Gilmore Place, Edinburgh puts three people in hospital

• Another fire in Wester Hailes started after grill pan caught alight; one woman sent to same hospital as a result

The blaze started in the kitchen of a property in Gilmore Place, Edinburgh, just before 9.30pm.

Continued...